Lever webbplatsen upp till EU:s webbdirektiv och WCAG?
Betyg: 1 av 5
* Väldigt dålig tillgänglighet!
* Antal tillgänglighetsproblem: 16 st
* The html element should have a lang or xml:lang attribute which describes the language of the document.
* A form does not contain a submit button, which creates issues for those who cannot submit the form using the keyboard. Submit buttons are INPUT elements with type attribute "submit" or "image", or BUTTON elements with type "submit" or omitted/invalid.
* A textinput element does not have a name available to an accessibility API. Valid names are: label element, title undefined, aria-label undefined, aria-labelledby undefined.
* A form field should be labelled in some way. Use the label element (either with a "for" attribute or wrapped around the form field), or "title", "aria-label" or "aria-labelledby" attributes as appropriate.
* Img element is the only content of the link, but is missing alt text. The alt text should describe the purpose of the link.
* A element has insufficient contrast at this conformance level. Expected a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1, but text in this element has a contrast ratio of 3.69:1. Recommendation: change text colour to #010101.
* Heading tag found with no content. Text that is not intended as a heading should not be marked up with heading tags.
* A element has insufficient contrast at this conformance level. Expected a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1, but text in this element has a contrast ratio of 2.83:1. Recommendation: change text colour to #605f5f.